- Copy and the headline package are together in one of the corners of the spread.
- Every photo has a caption.
- Captions are placed next to, above or below the photo described.
- No more than two captions are stacked on top of one another.
- Captions have a consistent width and style.
Monday, September 30, 2013
Checklist for Copy and Captions
Friday, September 20, 2013
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
If you thought of a theme, great! Now, please think of how that theme will relate to the whole yearbook. Below are all of our layouts (they may change somewhat). If you really want your theme to be chosen, then fill out as many as you can. If you don't, please don't be mad when your idea sucks and nobody likes it :)
Vals JV Basketball:
Vikes JV Basketball:
Speech and Drama: