Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Here is a request from Cowabunga. If you are interested let me know.


Hi Mike,
I wanted to touch base with you about a challenge that I have.  Our regular video guy for taping of the Cowabunga show is looking to “retire” from doing it.  I am fielding people that I know to see if anyone has any recommendations for someone to replace him.  The job is to tape the 3 shows and then edit as needed and then create a DVD.  (I have past year copies to show someone what has been done before)  On the offhand chance do you know of a student who is interested in video who might want to take this on as a project?  Maybe a senior project?   We do sell the DVDs and we could talk about some kind of compensation or split, but its not a huge money maker.  Let me know if you have any ideas – thanks,
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment