Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Three Rivers, Cali

What up Bigfork. Well WCKA just left beautiful Three Rivers, California just out of Sequoia National Park. We had been there for about one week and now we're heading up north to Nevada City, CA. In Three Rivers we paddled the Kaweah River almost everyday. We also went to the park to look at the huge Sequoias and went to the Tule River about an hour south of camp. I heard the weather has been a little crappy up there and I hate to inform you that I have been chalaxing in 70+ degree weather all week. Classes have been great even though I do miss walking the hall with all you fools.
Today is our first day in Nevada City and we are about to go paddle a section of the American River. I hope you guys dance the night away at prom. Someone should also hit me back about how the Tennis team is looking. Mr. Roberts I got a video and a few kayaking pics that I will post soon.

1 comment:

  1. Montana's weather is terrible. The minute we hit Oregon it begins to rain. Then when we get into Montana it snows!?!? I definitely miss California. Cool pictures dave. I already seen them on Facebook, but still.

    ReplyDelete