Monday, March 12, 2012

To Kalea!

Hey! I was looking for something to do today, and Mr. Roberts told me to look at your club layout.  First off, I really like it.  Is it the first layout you've made?  It's really good!  I did mess with it a little, though, and I wanted to explain what I did.

I changed the title font, just because I'm a font snob.  I also changed the ovals at the bottom to circles.  It's silly, but I find ovals to be more of an effort to look at.  Like they take your brain a little longer to process or something, I don't know... Then I rounded the corners of the squares ( at 0.2), so they match the curves of the circles.  Then I did the same with the text boxes (but at 0.1).  I also changed the color of the title.  This was just so I could see it easier, because the title and text boxes will change colors for each layout (depending on the background, etc.). Mr. Roberts wants to turn the opacity of the text boxes down so they blend in better, so we'll mess with it when we get to that point.

Anyway, I think that's it! Thanks so much for making the layout in the first place, I think it'll look really great in the yearbook.
-Halisia

No comments:

Post a Comment